May 5th, O‘ahu County ConventionBecause of swap meet, there is an a $2 per person entry fee for the general public, even if you walk in. But convention delegates will be sent entry passes to show at the gate for free entry. This and delegate registration forms have been mailed out. If you lose your entry pass, you can print and use this one.
Aloha Stadium Hospitality Room
99-500 Salt Lake Boulevard, Honolulu, Hawaii 96818
Registration from 7 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- Call to Order at 8 a.m. -
The Hospitality Room is marked "H" above on red flag.
The Upper Halawa Lot is the best parking area to use.
Registration fee, if paid before May 5th, is $25 or $30 if paid on May 5th.
- Convention Standing Rules, including submission requirements for resolutions, bylaw amendments, platform proposals, etc.
- Convention Committee Chairs
- 2012 Convention Agenda
- Proposed Revisions to O‘ahu County Bylaws
- Proposed Revisions to the Democratic Party of Hawai‘i Constitution
- 21 Proposed Resolutions for Consderation
- Platform Committee Report
- Affirmative Action Committee Report
- Replacement Stadium Entry Pass